About Me

I am an individual stuck in a rut who loves to re-name her 21 cats in the cabin she lives in at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Cool Kids







Bob Dylan & George Harrison; Neal Cassady & Jack Kerouac; the Lisbon Sisters; Rick Owens; Iggy Pop; and Julian Casablancas

You know how some people ask, "If you could invite so-many people to dinner, who would it be?"

This would be my answer.

So, this is really steering away from "fashion blog" per say. But, I've lost total inspiration, for now. Stick around and there will be a...turn around, I guess.

Photo credit: 1 2 3

8 comments:

Malena said...

I'd love to attend dinner with Iggy Pop, and George Harrison too. You like Scott Walker? I just did (well, a while ago) a post on him after seeing 20th Century Man! He's fascinating. I really need to listen to some more of his music.

lydia said...

god, that picture of jules is just classic.

and, of course, anything remotely related bobby and george harrison is wonderful.

that would be a really, really great dinner.

brooke said...

haha, I always think about who I would invite to a dinner party, but noone ever asks me. tragic huh. oh well :)

your blog can be whatever you want it to be!! I'll always read :)

xx

Kristen said...

you've got good taste. i love every person in this post

http://whatgoeson10.blogspot.com/

Cicely said...

That would be a damn good dinner party.

thimbles and gingham said...

iggy pop would be so fun at a dinner party. i like your guests.

yiqin; said...

I love iggy pop :D

Aya Smith said...

I would invite Jesus to dinner, haha!

Love these photos! Awesome :)