About Me

I am an individual stuck in a rut who loves to re-name her 21 cats in the cabin she lives in at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I die.

It's Fashion Week. Therefore, I must speak Rachel Zoe-ese, obviously. Duh. Of course.

Really enjoyed Erin Wasson's collection. Except I live in New England. Cold. Most of the time. And my body's not that much of a wonderland. I feel so uncomfortable showing off my abs like Freja in the first look. But, otherwise, super fantastic. (And Irina's pixie cut? Kind of sorta AWESOME.)


When I first saw this, I almost screamed. I LOVE! J'DORE! ME ENCANTA! (Sorry Spanish speakers, can't do the upside down exclamation point.) I'm wearing this to prom, enough said. Or if I suddenly get invited to some chic event in place of an awful school dance, then yes. (I hate dances.)


On my old blog, City Chic Please, I wrote a love letter to David Neville and Marcus Wainwright. Yet again, they have read my mind. They design so much to my aesthetic, it's creepy. I would write another love letter, but that would be really overdoing it. (Oh, if you want to read my former love letter, click here.)

Please bound and gag the tacky beach setting. But, the clothes were really awesome. Not as great as the S/S 09 lookbook with Kirsten Dunst. I still liked this collection though.

Will. Wear. This. Outfit. AH! This wasn't my favorite A.Wang collection (I'm a big fan of his early collections), but I loved the whole twisted Americana feel to this one. And I will put my hair in a braid sometime soon. Kind hard---my hair's curly. But, the battle will be on!

I've been so busy lately from school/fall play (director! whoohoo!)/family stuff that I'm pretty much collapsing from stress...hence me being a week late on this blog post. Just as a warning, it might take as long for the next post too.

And Brit, if you're reading this, I will forever miss NYC Art Style. RIP

Photo credit: 1

7 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVED PREEN'S PARTY DRESSES ♥
& irina's hair is so molly ringwald !
i love the new crop on her .
but yeah if i had freja's abs then id definitely wear the first outfit too ;]

lydia said...

i love the shoes for the erin wasson. irina's hair looks ah-mazing.

ahhh that dress is perfect!

and that awang outfit is so wonderful...i will definitely be wearing a version of that soon.

yiqin; said...

I am a big fan of a wang's prev collectios too. But his this recent collection makes me want to have plaits :D

sexyinthecity said...

Hola!!!
me ha gustado mucho la selección de fotos que has hecho, sobre todo me encanta el estilo informal de Erin Wasson ;)
¿quieres que te hable en español para que practiques??
Bsos!!!

sexyinthecity said...

Hola!!!
me ha gustado mucho la selección de fotos que has hecho, sobre todo me encanta el estilo informal de Erin Wasson ;)
¿quieres que te hable en español para que practiques??
Bsos!!!

hannah, heart city said...

i love the alexader wang ! i would wear it too.

Anonymous said...

awsome blog!!! the second model from abowe went in my school!!