About Me

I am an individual stuck in a rut who loves to re-name her 21 cats in the cabin she lives in at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Art History Much?


This really is a pointless post. I have nothing to write concerning fashion. Nothing's going on in my world; I'm sick, I'm studying, and I'm writing several pointless papers, including one on forensic sculpting. It's pretty gross once you look at it in depth.

But, I thought I would like to point out the new Art History game on freerice.com. If you didn't know, I love Art History, and I hope to study it in college. But, point saying is that your knowledge of art (and even fashion references) improves because of this game. I now know the difference between a painting by Camille Pissarro and Berthe Morisot, two painters which I got confused with often.

Remember when Klimt was suddenly all the rage in the fashion world about a year ago? Pretty much all his paintings are on there.

And it's Thanksgiving for God's sake. Give to those who don't really have food right now. And yes, feel guilty that you're pigging away on stuffing leftovers.

(Just kidding.)

So, I have nothing to say. Hopefully, I fulfill your somewhat need for a post.

Hope you have a nice rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren and Jennifer said...

I heard about this!!! Its really cool that your putting this on your blog.