About Me

I am an individual stuck in a rut who loves to re-name her 21 cats in the cabin she lives in at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ernest is to writing as is...

Dree is to style.

I must say I was exstatic to discover that one of my favorite author's great-grandchildren, Dree Hemingway, has entered the fashion industry as a model. Not only is she beautiful and has a great sense of style, she exutes such a cool factor. I'm so excited to see what's ahead of her.




(Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been having bloggers' block, if you could word it like that. I'll comment back later today or tomorrow)

tfs

2 comments:

lydia said...

yes, i was so excited when i learned she is ernest's great grandchild. haha. that probably has nothing to do with her style or anything, but she seems promising!


don't worry about the blogger's block, i'm currently having that too.

Pari said...

love her!!!!