About Me

I am an individual stuck in a rut who loves to re-name her 21 cats in the cabin she lives in at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Monthly Review- March 2009

Gosh, I'm a horrendous blogger. It's April 5th, and I'm doing a Monthly Review for last month. And commenting back...don't start there.

Anyways, I just came back from a trip to Upstate NY to visit family. It was an okay trip besides the horrible weather.

Okay, enough rambling Gin. Here's my post:

FAVORITE SONG:
Tell the World- Vivian Girls
I have a sudden addiction to the Vivian Girls. They're not even that good, no offense. But, this song has been stuck in my head for at least 2 weeks. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

MOST NEEDED ITEM:
In my first Monthly Review, I post some studded sandals. These kick thoses' (gramatical error? Who knows) asses. LOOK AT THESE. Pure awesomeness crafted into a shoe. I'm in love.

LIFE MAKER OF THE MONTH:
OPI on Collins Ave. Nail Color
So, I got a manicure for the first time for my birthday with 3 of my closest friends. I had trouble deciding upon a color, and I picked this really bright one hesitantly. It is great! I love it so much. Of course, it's chipped by this point, but it really stands out against my grey wardrobe. I really recommend it.

Photo credit: 1 2

3 comments:

lydia said...

those gladiator sandals kick EVERY OTHER GLADIATOR SANDAL'S ass SO MUCH it's not even funny. ahhh amazing.

that nail color is amazing as well. i should paint my nails..they look terrible, and a bright red is awesome.

Love + Cake said...

The sandals are cool! :)

I adore the nails as well. I was just telling someone else, that I keep seeing people trying to hang on to the whole "midnight" nails phase which was en vogue 2 or 3 years ago. It's time to let go!! I love that you chose red :) I personally want to have the french manicure back in style-it's so chic!

Manicures are fun, aren't they? :)

xx. mavi

zoë said...

that shade of opi looks lovely !
and i love those sandals ♥