About Me

I am an individual stuck in a rut who loves to re-name her 21 cats in the cabin she lives in at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach.

Friday, December 12, 2008

My Love/Hate Relationship with Dazed & Confused

So, I have a Myspace. Whoopie. No biggie. (No, you'll not be my friend. Thank you.) But, that's not random; this point will lead to something.

But, maybe 3 months ago, I saw a bulletin from the magazine Dazed & Confused about how they wanted teens for their Teenage Issue. I died, nearly contacted them...and that was before I realized the note "...who live in Great Britain." I died but in a different way this time.

So, now, the issue has come out. I feel awfully that I could not play a part in it. WAH. BUT, the pictures Hedi Slimane are GORGEOUS.

Not only to mention that the guys fall in the same category.

I am now officially jealous of anyone who currently owns this issue. It is currently creeping towards the top of my Christmas list. (I'll have to travel across town to get my hands on it) Tell me how it is if you are one of the several I envy.

Credit: Hedi Slimane Fashion Diary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you believe that after all my years in fashion i have never bought dazed and confused. it has to be the only magazine out there i haven't read. it just seems so much about art and the underground. and i really just wanna learn about high fashion. i should pick it up some time though.

Shini said...

maybe you could come swap with my place in London and I can go to your place at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach :D too bad though!