About Me

I am an individual stuck in a rut who loves to re-name her 21 cats in the cabin she lives in at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

You were my first kiss...

I am in love with Lissy Trullie. No, not in a lesbian way, but I love the music. Both Lissy Trullie and Harley Viera-Newton (yes, she's the bassist!) are so fashion forward.

"Boy Boy" is my favorite, but you can truly appreciate her and the band live.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great! Thanks for sharing. x

Malena said...

Oh cool, I've never heard of them, but they look really cool

Anonymous said...

franca is ok, but i feel she gives miesel way too much freedom to do whatever he wants. and normally that produces great results, but lately it's making the magazine a bit stale.

and i love lissy's hair. it's so cool. have you seen her editorial in elle she did not too long ago? everything was in black and white except her hair. it was awesome, it was really great for elle.

i'm not fan of harley. her face bothers me.