About Me

I am an individual stuck in a rut who loves to re-name her 21 cats in the cabin she lives in at the edge of that god-awful forest on the other side of China that no one can reach.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Favorite Selby

So, I've been posting just of stuff I love/have fallen in love with (yes, Jim Sturgess will be on here sometime soon), and you must be getting sick of it by this point. But I have no camera. Boo me.

It's 3 weeks and 1 day until Christmas. Be patient!

But, here's the point of my post. I found this amazing Selby of an actress named Alessandra Torresani. Why does this Selby stand out from others? Well, the Hello Kitty memorabilia might play a part in my love of the it.





Click here to read more.

4 comments:

Jaime Jun said...

ah i LOVE LOVE hello kitty :)

Malena said...

That's so cool!

In-tree-gue said...

hello kitty is adorable! and we love all your comments they're always so funny!

Anonymous said...

i once wanted a hello kitty guitar